Greetings friends! In this post, we have collected the latest important updates. Here’s the changelog!
Online Map Application
We have developed own online map, so you’ll now be able to look for different places in the world! We’ve added maps for each country. Also you can find capital of countries. For example, the capital of Egypt and the map of India. Other capitals and countries can be found at this link.
Our map application allows you to display your location, share a map area, navigate by tiles, and etc. Feel free to use the map.
Also we have developed the Coordinates Converter application. This application is designed to convert latitude and longitude to one of the most popular formats: GeoRef, MGRS, DD, DMS, DDM, etс. Also this application can parse position from a texting format representation. Other features you can see at the user documentation.
We have implemented the following formats:
- Decimal Degrees (DD): 12.25°, 128.125°
- Degrees Decimal Minutes (DDM): 12°15′, 128°07.5′
- Degrees Minutes Seconds (DMS): 12°15’00”, 128°07’30”
- Military Grid Reference System (MGRS): 52PDU0483354352
- Geographic Reference System (GeoRef): WGJN07501500
In addition, there are also a number of inclusions and fixes in the update today. These cover:
- Added a possibility to find location by Latitude and Longitude.
- Implemented the Geotag Photo page to extract an image location.
- Added the ‘Extent’ options for Viewer App.
- Added the Breadcrumbs widget.
- Included metrics to display the number of processed files.
- Updated side menu and many other elements.
- Fixed a lot bugs in the conversion and viewer app. Thanks for the bug reports.
Feel free to use our products and have a good experience.