Edit PowerPoint Metadata in 3 simple steps
View and make changes to the PowerPoint presentation metadata information using the free Aspose PowerPoint presentation Metadata Editor App
- Input presentation formats supported for Metadata editing: PPT, PPTX, PPSX, and ODP. Simply drag and drop or select your presentation file in a dialog to upload and change its metadata.
- Once your PowerPoint presentation is uploaded, you can use the Metadata Editor app to alter built-in and custom metadata properties. Once completed, click the Save button.
- Your download link, in fact, appears as soon as the file with updated metadata is generated. Though, to receive the download link, you can enter your email address. Pressing View now or Edit now launches the Aspose Viewer or Editor app, respectively.
Finally, you can see that the metadata editing process takes only a few seconds and just 3 simple steps. Furthermore, additional technical information is available on the application page.
- **Important!** When processing presentations Aspose’s servers use Google Fonts. If there are other fonts in your files, you might experience some visual issues.
- Check out a collection of useful Aspose apps that help you handle PowerPoint and other file formats.