2020 Aspose.Imaging Applications release notes
Release notes history:
- We have introduced a new Deskew application, which allows quickly deskew scanned text images.
- Improved UX for Compress Image application: after changing the compression format, the compression operation is performed automatically
- All dropdown widgets now have the ability to filter and select using the keyboard.
- Fonts and icons are changed to a more modern version
- Other minor improvements and bugs fixes
- Page loading performance has been improved by 15%
- Supported interruption of long running operations
- Object detection and reverse image search menu links are fixed
- We got rid of 404 errors in Rotate and Flip image application
- We have significantly increased the reliability of large images processing.
- We have slightly adjusted pages design for better user experience.
- Minor improvements and bugs fixes.
- We have introduced a new Merger application, which allows to compose multiple images into a single one.
- TGA image format support added to all Aspose.Imaging applications.
- We have added EPS format support to all Aspose.Imaging applications.
- Bugs fixes and minor improvements.
- Aspose.Imaging Applications version number is now displayed on an application page. To see it, hover your mouse over the imaging logo.
- Bugs fixes and minor UI improvements.
- We have introduced a new “Error-to-forum” feature, which allows users to post arising error message to a company forum.
- We have done some performance optimization: application pages load time is significantly less then in the previous version.
- Minor UI changes: labels are now absent from preview images.
- Support of native export raster – HTML5 Canvas added.
- Following bugs fixed:
- Error occurred when exporting BMP to PNG.
- Incorrect output format when exporting EMF to PNG.
- GIF to PNG export added transparent areas when not needed.
- Raster images exported to Html5 Canvas with the wrong scale.
- Error occurred when exporting JPEG YCbCr to PNG Grayscale.
- Incorrect results of exporting a raster image to metafiles.
- Error occurred when exporting images of several vector types.
- Alpha channel was not taken into account when exporting PSD image.