We are pleased to announce that a new version of Aspose.Imaging Applications v.21.08 has been published.
Here is a brief description of new features and updates that this release brings:
- Error2Forum dialog is integrated into all applications at the stage of uploading image files.
- In Conversion and Watermark apps, thumbnails of images of uploaded user files have been added, which are displayed in the file tooltip.
- Fixed a bug in Image Viewer application that allowed uploading files by drag and drop, ignoring the filter of valid file extensions.
Release notes history:
- Improved resize logic according to UX in the Keep Aspect Ratio mode of Resize Image application;
- Updated the Aspose.Imaging package ref. to v21.02 and the corresponding improvements are supported in all Aspose.Imaging applications;
- Improved the “Accessibility” score from Lighthouse (>= 93) for all app pages;
- Improved the “Best Practices” score from Lighthouse (= 100) for all app pages;
- Fixed a bug related to the impossibility of adding files of the same name within one session, in Conversion and Watermark applications.
- We have introduced a new Change Background application, which allows you to quickly remove or change the background in your images or photos;
- Added terms of Service Notice to all applications;
- Increased the reliability of the Conversion application by moving it to a separate server.
- Supported DICOM compression options in Image Compress app;
- Added a section with user reviews to the Conversion app pages;
- Added the GOTO TOP button to the app pages;
- Fixed some styling issues for mobile devices.