We are pleased to announce that a new version of Aspose.Imaging Applications v.21.17 has been published.
Here is a brief description of new features and updates that this release brings:
- Localization supported for all Aspose.Imaging applications. Supported locales: Russian, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Turkish, Indonesian, Chinese, Hindi and Urdu;
- The backend of Object Detection and Watermark apps has been migrated to a more reliable platform;
- Fixed a bug with processing files whose names contain problematic characters in Image Compress app.
Release notes history:
- Updated the Aspose.Imaging package ref. to v21.04 and the corresponding improvements are supported in all Aspose.Imaging applications;
- Supported vector image formats in Image Search app.
- Changed API methods in Conversion app to improve reliability;
- The backend of Image Compress, Reverse Search, Merger and Viewer apps has been migrated to a more reliable platform.
- Updated the Aspose.Imaging package ref. to v21.03 and the corresponding improvements are supported in all Aspose.Imaging applications;
- All Aspose.Imaging free apps have been adapted for mobile screens;
- Fixed a bug during resize operations with CDR format in Resize Image app;
- Fixed a bug when processing individual images in Object Detection app;
- Fixed a bug when processing individual images in Compress Image app.
- We have introduced a new Photo Collage Maker application, which allows you to create photo collages. Just select several pictures, Photo Collage Maker instantly remix them into cool photo collage. You can pick layout you like best. You also can quickly and easily merge two or more photos, combine it with images and pictures.
- We have introduced a new Photo Book Maker application, which allows you to combine your photos into PDF or other popular composite format.
- Changed the appearance of the panel of other applications for wide screens for easier navigation.
- Fixed internal file blocking bug in Conversion app.
- Fixed a bug when preparing marker points in edit mode in Change Background app.
- Error2Forum dialog is integrated into all applications at the stage of uploading image files.
- In Conversion and Watermark apps, thumbnails of images of uploaded user files have been added, which are displayed in the file tooltip.
- Fixed a bug in Image Viewer application that allowed uploading files by drag and drop, ignoring the filter of valid file extensions.
- Improved resize logic according to UX in the Keep Aspect Ratio mode of Resize Image application;
- Updated the Aspose.Imaging package ref. to v21.02 and the corresponding improvements are supported in all Aspose.Imaging applications;
- Improved the “Accessibility” score from Lighthouse (>= 93) for all app pages;
- Improved the “Best Practices” score from Lighthouse (= 100) for all app pages;
- Fixed a bug related to the impossibility of adding files of the same name within one session, in Conversion and Watermark applications.
- We have introduced a new Change Background application, which allows you to quickly remove or change the background in your images or photos;
- Added terms of Service Notice to all applications;
- Increased the reliability of the Conversion application by moving it to a separate server.
- Supported DICOM compression options in Image Compress app;
- Added a section with user reviews to the Conversion app pages;
- Added the GOTO TOP button to the app pages;
- Fixed some styling issues for mobile devices.